To celebrate all things racing, Bgo Casino is giving away 100 prizes, including the last VIP Package of the Monaco Grand Prix.
With this, a lucky casino player and a guest could fly to the French Riviera to see all the F1 action in style.
You can enjoy helicopter transfers, a guided walk on the pit lane, tickets to a luxurious yacht party next to the track and a day access to Ermanno Palace to enjoy a spectacular view of the champagne circuit.
To participate, players must participate and begin to collect 1 entry in the draw for every £ 50 wagered on all games until midnight on Monday, May 7.
100 ticket holders will be randomly selected to participate in an exclusive Slot Tournament. Each time a player finishes in the Tournament Ranking Table, he will determine which of the 100 prizes he will get.
This promotion is only available for players from the United Kingdom.
Monaco Grand Prix VIP Package
|11th – 100th||50 Fair Spins on Drive: Multiplier Mayhem|
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is available for new and existing bgo players, aged 18 or over, UK only.
- This offer is not available to customers depositing using Neteller or Skrill as a payment method.
- Customers must opt-in during the promotional period to qualify.
- This offer will run from Wednesday 25th April, 00:01 BST until Monday 7th May 2018, 23:59 BST, with the Prize Draw taking place on Tuesday 8th May by 15:00 BST.
- Players will receive 1 ticket into the prize draw for every £50 real cash cumulatively wagered on any game, excluding Bingo.
- Unlimited tickets allowed.
- At the end of the promotional period 100 players will be randomly selected and automatically entered into a private tournament where they will compete for prizes.
- The Tournament will run on Tuesday 8th May.
- Selected players will be awarded a set number of Tournament Spins when joining the Tournament. On completion of using all the Spins, the total amount won from the Spins will be the player’s score on the Tournament leaderboard.
- Tournament Spins carry no real value and winnings are not credited to players real balances.
- Players will be ranked on the Leaderboard for the Tournament in order of biggest total win to smallest.
- Players will be awarded their Prizes as stated on the Tournament within 24 hours of the Tournament ending.
- Prize breakdown below:
- 1st prize: 3-night trip for two to the Monaco GP
- Package include:
- 3-night stay at the Columbus hotel, Monte Carlo 3 (25th – 28th May). Breakfast included
- Return UK flights to Nice.
- Return Helicopter transfer Nice – Monaco (7mins).
- Race Viewing and hospitality at the Ermanno Palace 10th Floor on the Saturday and a Yacht on Sunday
- Airport fast track security passes in the UK + lounge access.
- 2nd: £2,000 Cash.
- 3rd: £1,000 Cash.
- 4th: £500 Cash.
- 5th: £400 Cash
- 6th: £200 Cash
- 7th: £150 Cash
- 8th: £100 Cash
- 9th: £75 Cash
- 10th: £50 Cash
- 11th – 100th: 50 Free Spins on Drive: Multiplier Mayhem
- If we are unable to contact the main prize draw winner within 36 hours from announcement, or the winner forfeits their prize, we will then contact other players drawn from the prize draw in order of rank until the prize is accepted.
- The 1st place prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Only one prize per customer.
- There is no wagering requirement on cash prizes.
- There is no wagering requirement on winnings from Free Spins prizes.
- Free Spins have a 3-day expiry
- Where the prize involves travel, the winner is responsible for:
- Arranging their own travel to and from the airport in the UK.
- Arranging appropriate travel insurance.
- Familiarising themselves with visa and other travel requirements.
- Applying and paying for visas, or authorisations under a visa waiver programme in good time ahead of the trip, if required.
- Players who are self-excluded will not be entered into the offer and where a player self-excludes in the course of the offer and wins a prize, a replacement winner will be selected.
- You may withdraw your cash balance at any time without restriction, except where necessary to comply with any general regulatory obligations. The Company also reserves the right to charge a fee of £2.50 for all withdrawals of funds.
- Standard Terms & Conditions apply.