The Responsible Game consists of the rational and sensible choice of the game options, which takes into account the situation and personal circumstances of the player, preventing the game from becoming a problem. Responsible Gaming implies an informed and educated decision on the part of consumers with the sole purpose of entertainment, distraction and in which the value of the game never exceeds what the individual can afford.
Responsible Gaming is a leisure and entertainment activity and never interferes with social, professional or family obligations.
The responsible player:
The responsible player plays to have fun and entertain, not to earn money. He knows that he can be lucky and win, but that he can also lose.
Playing responsibly means making decisions based on facts, keeping control over the time and money you want to spend.
Playing responsibly, makes the activity of the game a pleasant, fun experience, without risk of harm to yourself, family and / or friends.
How to play responsibly:
- Play for fun, not for money or to avoid problems.
- Do not chase or try to recover losses.
- Play for fun, enjoy winning but consider that you can also lose.
- Do not borrow money to play.
- Play only the money you have decided to use for fun. Never use the money you usually use for your fixed expenses, such as food, transportation, …
- In time of emotional crisis decreases self-control: avoid playing at those times.
- Do not let the game affect your relationships with family and friends.
- Set a time and money limit to play.
- The only game measured is the fun game.
You are also interested …
Do not confuse responsible game with safe game .
Do you know what the game problem?
And the pathological game?
In the portal we have enabled a space for you , where you can consult your doubts and exchange opinions.
Do you want to know some advice to play in a more controlled way?
For help, support and advice about problem gambling please contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or via the NetLine.